Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
Thompson Renovation Project
Preliminary Rendering of Thompson Hall
Photo Gallery of Project Progress
This renovation will involve a total replacement of the existing exterior wall, windows, and HVAC system in the residential rooms. Also included in the student room remodel will be new carpet, overhead lighting, paint, and room furniture. Renovations began in February 2012, with overall completion scheduled for early August 2013.
The Thompson Hall renovation project began in February 2012, with overall completion scheduled for early August 2013.
- General Contractor: James McHugh Construction Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Heating/AC Contractor-Ryan & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Ventilation - Frank Millard & Company, Burlington, Iowa
- Electrical Contractor - Quick Electrical Contractors Inc., Fairview, Illinois
- Wall Repair - E&H Restoration, Davenport, Iowa
- Wall System Manufacturer - Hilboldt Curtainwall Inc., St. Louis, Missouri
- Architect: CTL Group, Skokie, Illinois
- Engineers: KJWW Engineering, Rock Island, Illinois