Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
Employment Opportunities within UHDS
- Microfridge Crew: We are now accepting applications for the summer microfridge crew.Applicants must be enrolled in either Summer or Fall 2013 classes. Up to 20 hours/week (during summer school session if enrolled in classes) 35-40 hours/week (prior to and after summer school sessions or all summer if not enrolled in classes). Work Dates: May 13-August 16 (Daytime hours). Applications available in UHDS Office, Seal Hall. Questions? Call 309-298-3321. Applications preferred by March 15.
- Resident Assistant: Currently we are searching for Resident Assistants to begin for the Fall 2013-Spring 2014 academic year. Check out our RA Selection page for more information and fill out the online RA Application. Inquiries should be directed to the RA Selection Committee (RA-Selection@wiu.edu)
- GFH Resident Managers: Resident Managers work in our University Apartments as community facilitators, crisis responders and day-to-day administrators of our apartments. Download a RM Application.
- Desk Assistant: The DA selection process for the 2012-2013 Academic Year will begin at a later date. Inquiries should be directed to Bridget McCormick (BE-McCormick@wiu.edu).
- Summer Assistant: Summer Assistants are live-in staff members who have the most direct and constant contact with summer guests and students. SAs are assigned to a residence hall floor of up to 40 guests or students. They are the front-line customer staff for conference and summer school housing. Learn more about the Summer Assistant position.
- Office Assistants: Learn more about jobs available at our front office. Inquiries should be directed to Cerese Wright (CK-Wright@wiu.edu).
Graduate Student Employment
Assistant Complex Director: We are actively searching for Assistant Complex Directors at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange (University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh) on March 1 & 2.
To interview at OPE, contact AJ Lutz at AJ-Lutz@wiu.edu or 309-298-2036.
- Complex Director: We are actively searching for Complex Directors at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange (Oshkosh, WI) on March 1 & 2 and The Placement Exchange (Orlando, FL). To interview at either of these conferences, contact AJ Lutz at AJ-Lutz@wiu.edu or 309-298-2036. For non-conference attendees, apply online.
- Director of Residence Life: Screening will begin on March 21, 2013 and continue until the position is filled. Apply online.
University Housing &
Seal Hall • Western Illinois University
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-2461
Fax: (309) 298-2122