Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
- All federal and state aid (except Pell Grant for correspondence courses and Federal Work-Study) will automatically be applied to tuition, fees, room and board charges on your bill each semester. Please refer to the Financial Aid Handbook & Policies for additional information regarding billing and aid disbursement.
- All first-time borrowers must complete both Federal Direct Loan Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) before funds can be disbursed.
- Loan funds will not apply to your first University bill for each term as funds cannot be disbursed until just before the semester begins.
- Loan amounts must be made in two disbursements for the academic year:
- Half in the Fall Term and half in the Spring Term
- Single semester loans will be disbursed in one disbursement at the beginning of the term
- Before each aid disbursement, financial aid eligibility must be reviewed in such areas as:
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Hours of enrollment
- Proper class level (transfer students should have final grade transcript from previous school sent to WIU as early as possible)
- Admitted to a degree program
- Eligible coursework