Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Financial Aid Budgets
The total amount of financial aid (grants, scholarships, loans, etc.) that a student may receive is limited to that student’s estimated cost of attending WIU. This cost of attendance is determined using a budget established by the Financial Aid Office.
Your financial aid budget includes expected University expenses, but also includes additional expenses a student is likely to incur while attending school, such as books, laundry, transportation, etc.
Your financial aid budget is determined by your tuition plan at WIU - If you have maintained continuous enrollment, select the plan associated with the first semester you enrolled at WIU to view your cost of attendance (financial aid budget).
- Plan O – Summer 2013/Fall 2013/Spring 2014
- Plan N – Summer 2012/Fall 2012/Spring 2013
- Plan M – Summer 2011/Fall 2011/Spring 2012
- Plan L – Summer 2010/Fall 2010/Spring 2011
- Plan K – Summer 2009/Fall 2009/Spring 2010
- Plan J – Summer 2008/Fall 2008/Spring 2009
- Plan I – Summer 2007/Fall 2007/Spring 2008
If you have not attended every fall and spring since you first enrolled, please contact the Billing and Receivables Office to determine your tuition plan.
Please note that only standard budgets are listed, and budgets will vary based on enrollment.