Fitness Services consist of personal training programs and fitness special events.
Events marked with an asterisk (*) indicate that a Spencer Student Recreation Center membership is not required.
- Membership is not required. However, individuals must be membership-eligible in order to participate. For more information on memberships, visit our memberships page.
- Personal Trainers design an exercise program especially for you based on your current fitness level, preferences, personal schedule, and fitness goals.
- Participants are required to fill out a personal health history prior to beginning training.
- A written doctor's approval may be required.
- Wear comfortable workout attire and tennis shoes for your appointments.
- Personal training sessions are one hour and begin at the scheduled time. Clients must be prompt.
- Clients must pay before the first session for all personal training sessions.
- Register online for Personal Training.
Personal Training Rates
Campus Recreation is offering affordable personal training to the Western Illinois University Campus Community.
Typed Exercise Program and Fitness Assessment: $15 for everyone
1-Session and Fitness Assessment - Individual: $15.00 for everyone
1-Session and Fitness Assessment - Tandem: $22.00 for everyone
4-Sessions and Fitness Assessment - Individual Member:
4-Sessions and Fitness Assessment - Tandem Member:
Student: $37.50 per person or $75 for 2
Faculty/Staff: $40.00 per person or $80 for 2
Non-member: $42.50 per person or $85 for 2
10-sessions and Fitness Assessment - Individual Member:
10-sessions and Fitness Assessment - Tandem Member:
Donald S. Spencer Student Recreation Center, 200A
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Office: (309) 298-1228
Front Desk: (309) 298-2797
Fax Number: (309) 298-3224