Why work out alone when others can motivate you to do your best? Variety is what makes the Group Fitness Program at Campus Recreation so popular. We offer an assortment of classes at various times to fit your schedule. We are sure that you will find something that will provide the motivation to achieve your goals or the challenge to improve your level of fitness.
All Group Fitness Classes are held in the Fitness Studios on the lower level of the Spencer Student Recreation Center. No sign-up or pre-registration is required to attend regular classes and all classes are FREE to WIU students and other Spencer SRC members - just a swipe of your ID and you're in!
This schedule does not reflect breaks and holidays. Classes are FREE to WIU students and members – simply swipe your WIU ID and you're in!
Fitness Bash Location MOVED to Student Recreation Center Court #3
Policies and Procedures
- Arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class to receive directions from the instructor.
- Leave all coats, bags, and other personal belongings in lockers.
- Enter class more than 5 minutes after its scheduled time at your own risk. An appropriate warm-up (provided during each class) is essential to prevent injuries.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for freedom of movement and flow of air. Avoid long baggy pants, sweatshirts, and denim.
- Wear comfortable footwear that provides adequate support.
- Return all equipment to its appropriate place after each class.