Fitness Services consist of personal training programs and fitness special events. Visit the Fitness Registrations page for additional information.
Events marked with an asterisk (*) indicate that a Spencer Student Recreation Center membership is not required.
- Membership is not required. However, individuals must be membership-eligible in order to participate. Visit our Membership Information page for additional information.
- Personal Trainers design an exercise program especially for you based on your current fitness level, preferences, personal schedule, and fitness goals.
- Participants are required to fill out a personal health history prior to beginning training.
- A written doctor's approval may be required.
- Wear comfortable workout attire and tennis shoes for your appointments.
- Personal training sessions are one hour and begin at the scheduled time. Clients must be prompt.
- Clients must pay before the first session for all personal training sessions.
- Complete the online Personal Trainer Request Form to register. Then you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
Personal Training Rates
Campus Recreation is offering affordable personal training to the Western Illinois University Campus Community.
Typed Exercise Program and Fitness Assessment: $15 for everyone
1-Session and Fitness Assessment - Individual: $15 for everyone
1-Session and Fitness Assessment - Tandem: $22 for everyone
4-Sessions and Fitness Assessment - Individual Member:
4-Sessions and Fitness Assessment - Tandem Member:
Student: $37.50 per person or $75 for 2
Faculty/Staff: $40 per person or $80 for 2
Non-member: $42.50 per person or $85 for 2
10-sessions and Fitness Assessment - Individual Member:
10-sessions and Fitness Assessment - Tandem Member:
Adam Fox Personal Training Grant
The Adam Fox Personal Training Grant is for members of the WIU campus community, who due to health reasons, need personal training, but cannot afford the cost. Visit the Adam Fox Personal Training Grant page for more information.