Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
The Aquatics Center is a fully accessible facility staffed with friendly, professional lifeguards who ensure a safe and positive aquatic environment. We are open in the early morning, at noon, and in the late afternoon/early evening for your convenience. The facility includes a 25-yard pool, an 8-person hot tub, a sauna, and adjacent locker rooms. Informal recreation activities such as water basketball, open swimming, aqua classes, and lap swimming are offered. The Aquatics Center provides a variety of water fitness equipment and is ADA compliant.
Beginning Saturday, March 23, 2013, our Aquatic Center will be open on Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.!
This schedule does not reflect breaks, holidays or finals week.
|Lap/Open Swim||Family Swim|
|Monday||6:30-9:00am; 11:00am-1:00pm; 4:00-6:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:30-9:00am; 11:00am-1:00pm; 4:00-6:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:30-9:00am; 11:00am-1:00pm; 4:00-6:00pm|
|Thursday||6:30-9:00am; 11:00am-1:00pm; 4:00-6:00pm|
|Friday||6:30-9:00am; 11:00am-1:00pm; 4:00-6:00pm|
*H2O Challenge classes take precedence over Lap/Open Swim
Family Swim (Free)
- Students and University employees are invited to bring their immediate families and must be present during Family Swim.
- A Spencer SRC membership is not required, however a signed waiver with the WIU affiliate and their valid WIU ID is needed.
- Children must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times and must also remain one arm's distance from their child and in the water at all times.
- Immediate family members who are under the age of 18 must have their parent or legal guardian sign a waiver, no exceptions.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed to use the whirlpool or sauna - no exceptions.
- Please note this schedule does not reflect breaks, holidays or finals week.
Lap/ Open Swim
- Three lanes are designated for lap swim during pool hours.
Donald S. Spencer Student Recreation Center, 200A
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Office: (309) 298-1228
Front Desk: (309) 298-2797
Fax Number: (309) 298-3224