Recreational Facilities - Accommodations, Information, and Reservations
- The Aquatics Center, Fitness Studios, Conference Rooms, Arena Courts and Multi-Activity Courts(MAC) of the Spencer SRC may be reserved by student organizations when not scheduled for Campus Recreation programs or open recreation.
- The Keeney and Colgate Conference Rooms are available to host student organization meetings. Each room seats approximately 30 people.
- The organization will be notified regarding the availability of the facility via email.
- A Facility Usage Fee may be assessed based on the nature and the length of the event/activity.
- Organizations requesting space must complete a Campus Recreation Facility Request Form and submit it at least 72 hours prior to their event.
- Photographing/Filming Request Form
If there are accommodations we need to provide to facilitate your full participation in Campus Recreation programs or events, please contact:
- Campus Recreation Office -Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.
- Phone: (309) 298-1228
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
For Further Information
You can access information about Campus Recreation programs, facilities, and services.
- Campus Recreation Blog
- Western Illinois University Campus Recreation on Facebook
- WIU Campus Rec on Twitter
- Posters, flyers, and postcards
- Campus Recreation Office @ (309) 298-1228
- Front Desk @ (309) 298-2797
- WIU Campus Connection (faculty & staff newsletter)
- Bulk Email Messages
Donald S. Spencer Student Recreation Center, 200A
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Office: (309) 298-1228
Front Desk: (309) 298-2797
Fax Number: (309) 298-3224