Beu Health Center
Comprehensive preventative and primary care services are available by appointment. Board-certified MDs and certified nurse practitioners are available to provide a program of continuous, quality medical care (fee for services). For an appointment, please contact us at (309) 298-1888.
Nursing Services - What We Can Do For You
- Preventative care
- Injury care
- Illness care
- Give allergy shots
- Answer questions
- Meet other health needs that students have
Appointment types and costs
- Office Visit: $25-$35
- Initial Psychiatric Visit: $75
- Follow-up Psychiatric visit: $40
- Initial athletic physicals: $20 (appointment fee only)
- Returning athletic physicals: $10 (appointment fee only)
- ROTC Class Physicals, Scuba Physicals: $20 (appointment fee only)
- Employment Physicals: $25 (plus cost of lab work)
- Annual women’s check-up: $30 (office visit only does not include lab work)
All appointments will have a cost assigned for the office visit which does not cover the cost of lab testing, x-rays or immunizations. These costs are additional and will vary by individual and specific tests needed and cannot be predicted until the receipt of services.
Please note that fees are subject to change as medical costs change.
Injection/Immunization Service Options
- Allergy Injections (with prescription from your family health care provider – cost $10-$20)
- Birth Control Injections (with prescription only)
- Psychotropic medication injections (with prescription from a psychiatrist or family health care provider)
Prices may change without notice.
You will be required to remain at Beu Health Center for 20 minutes after receiving an allergy shot. Anaphylaxis, a rare but serious and potentially life-threatening allergic reaction, is most likely to occur within 20 minutes of receiving an allergy shot.
Most services at Beu Health Center do have associated charges. Students may have these charges billed to their University Account, or if they chose may pay by cash, check or credit card(VISA or Mastercard)at the time services are received. All charges not paid at the time of service will be automatically billed to your student account. Beu Health Center does not file insurance billing, however students may obtain a receipt for their visit to file with their insurance for reimbursement. If you need a receipt please visit our secure patient portal at http://Beuonline.wiu.edu or you may ask for a receipt at the front desk with a photo ID.