Top Navigation

Side Navigation

Federal Student Financial Aid

Federal Student Financial Aid - There are various federal financial aid programs available through the U.S. Department of Education including the Pell Grant, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, College Work-Study, and Stafford Student Loans. All veterans and military personnel are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at FAFSA. These programs are administered by the Financial Aid Office, 127 Sherman Hall, (309) 298-2446.