Quad Cities Campus
QC Testing Center
The Testing Center is located in the Quad Cities Complex building, room 2215.
- Testing is by appointment only
- Student schedules appointment with testing center staff
- Make appointments at least 48 hour (2 business days) in advance
- Paper tests need to be received at testing center before scheduling to take exam
- Proctor exam forms should be filled out by instructor when submitting the paper test
- Please contact the Center as soon as possible if you cannot keep your appointment
CLEP & DSST Testing
Western Illinois University - Quad Cities will now be offering subject and general CLEP (College Level Examination Program) and DSST (DANTES Subject Standardized Tests) examinations at our Riverfront campus in Moline.
Testing is by appointment only. We require at least a 48 hour (2 business days) advance notice. If you require special ADA accommodations, please contact the Testing Center two to four weeks in advance.
Appointments for Independent Study or Online Courses
Students taking Independent Study Courses and/or Online Courses may schedule an exam proctor at the QC Testing Center. There is a minimum 48-hour notice required for appointments. When you call to schedule your appointment, you are automatically placing an order for your Online and Independent Study Course exams.
Make-up Exams or Disability Support Appointments
The center also provides proctoring for disability support and faculty arranged make-up exams. The Center must have the test submitted by your instructor prior to scheduling your appointment.
Contact Information: Audrey Adamson, ANW-Adamson@wiu.edu or (309)762-9481.
To schedule an exam, please contact:
Quad Cities Complex 2215
Appointment Line: (309) 762 - 9481 Ext. 64567
*note: Please schedule appointment at least 48 hours (2 business days) before exam time.