Quad Cities Campus
WIU-QC Registrar Services
The Registrar's Office in Macomb manages course schedules, grades, transcripts, and student/faculty information. It is important to keep your information up to date, so for your convenience, the following Registrar Services are available at the WIU-QC Campus.
Services to Assist Students
- Address Changes
- Name Changes
- Unofficial Transcripts are available through the QC Campus. Official transcripts must be requested from Macomb via STARS (the Student and Alumni Records System) or submitting a paper request.
- Verification of WIU student ID number
- Student Verification request to verify your enrollment for insurance or for your employer
- Course Registration Assistance
Services to Assist Faculty/Staff
- Course Schedule Changes
- Grade Change Forms
- Unofficial Transcripts for Faculty Advisors
- Directory information to Assist Contacting Students