Quad Cities Campus
Doris & Victor Day Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Spring 2016
Western Illinois University has been awarded funds through the Doris and Victor Day Foundation to assist students meeting the criteria listed below in successfully completing their WIU college courses at WIU-Quad Cities for the Spring 2016 Semester. Our objective is to provide aid to as many qualified applicants as possible.
To qualify, a student must:
- Be a currently enrolled Undergraduate at WIU-Quad Cities and be officially listed as a major in one of the approved undergraduate degree programs.
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Provide an ESSAYof not more than 1,000 words which demonstrates all three of the following criteria:
- a. The factors contributing to your needs for funds.
- b. Your pursuit of funds to meet those needs.
- c. Non-financial reasons you are deserving of this award.
- Create a separate Statement of Income and Expenses and attach it to the Application. See example
- Provide three Letters of Support (one must be a college professor).
Deadline for submission: Monday, February 15, 2016 by 4:00 pm at Building C, Student Affairs Desk, Quad Cities Complex. No applications will be accepted after 4:00 PM.
Applications may be picked up at the Student Affairs Desk, Quad Cities Complex.
For additional information, contact Curtis Williams or Donna Schroeder at (309)762-9481