Quad Cities Campus
QC Planning & Advisory Committee
The QC Planning & Advisory Committee is made up of alumni, prominent community leaders in the region and ex-officio members from the University’s Board of Trustees. The Committee provides advice and guidance to Western Illinois University-Quad Cities as we successfully achieve fundraising goals supporting institutional goals and priorities.
- Promote the mission, values, and educational goals of Western Illinois University in the Quad Cities region.
- Serve as a resource for and stimulus to the economic, educational, cultural, environmental, and community development in the Quad Cities region and beyond.
- Provide appropriate recommendations to the WIU Foundation and University leadership concerning strategic educational initiatives and plans.
- Develop community awareness and partnerships for the educational, economic, cultural and social benefits of the WIU Quad Cities campus.
- Develop and enlist financial support for the Quad Cities campus from individuals, businesses, corporations and foundations by highlighting the educational benefits of their gifts and philanthropy.
- Make their own gifts to the comprehensive campaign as evidence of heir leadership and commitment to the comprehensive campaign at WIU-Quad Cities.
- Provide linkages to major Quad Cities civic organizations.