Quad Cities Campus
(Students who have earned 24 hours of college credit or more)
Transfer students may apply up to a year in advance. Recommended application deadline is Dec. 1 for Spring semester and Aug. 1 for Fall semester.
Students must earn 24 or more semester hours (90 quarter hours) of college work with a combined "C" average for all hours attempted from all institutions attended, and be in good standing at the last college/university attended, for acceptance.
Students who have earned
- Apply on line at wiu.edu/qc/apply/
- Pay $30 application fee (fee waivers are available - see Admissions to see if you are eligiable)
- Send official college transcripts from EACH institution you have attended
- Send any work-in-progress (i.e. class schedule or list of future term classes)
- Send official scores from any outside agency (CLEP, AP, DANTES, etc.)
Transfer Commitment Scholarships
New transfer students who finish an associate degree (including applied degrees) from an accredited instutition and enroll full-time at WIU will recieve a one-time $400 award to purchase books at the University Bookstore.
New transfer students who complete the associate degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA and enroll full-time will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship (these students will not receive the book award).