Quad Cities Campus
Parking Tag Information
WIU-Quad Cities campus buildings have parking lots for faculty, staff and students who purchase a hang tag. Student permits are $50 per year and Faculty/Staff permits are $100 per year. Permits are available for purchase at the Riverfront campus information desk. Your WIU Parking Permit is also valid at the WIU-Macomb Campus Q-Lot and at Black Hawk College's student parking areas.
Guest Parking Information
All guests and visitors to WIU-Quad Cities are required to obtain a guest parking permit to park on campus. Guests with permits may park in the 34th Street Lot or the University Drive West Lot. The University Drive East Lot is limited to WIU Faculty and Staff. Guest permits are available from the Security Office in Riverfront Hall 108.
Things to Remember
- If your vehicle(s) already has a validation sticker from previous years, you DO NOT need a new validation sticker but the vehicle still needs to be listed on the registration card.
- The fee for a replacement hangtag for any lost or stolen hangtag will be the current permit fee.
- Hangtag registration is not considered complete until the validation sticker is affixed to the lower corner (passenger side) of the front windshield and the hangtag is displayed from the interior rear view mirror with the numbers facing the front of the vehicle.
Events and Information
Center for Innovation in Teaching and Research (CITR)
WIU-QC Research & Scholarship Symposium (QCRSS)
The aim of this network is to help faculty at the Western Illinois University - Quad Cities campus connect with colleagues to develop research partnerships, to gain support, and to share research expertise and accomplishments.
Join the QCRSS community - it's free!
QCRSS sponsors a variety of events that include symposiums where individuals can share their work with WIU faculty, students, and the QC community as well as "last lectures" by outstanding members of the WIU-QC faculty and administration.
Quad Cities Professional Development Network (QCPDN)
The Quad Cities Professional Development Network is a consortium of seven Quad Cities colleges and universities that together provided professional development opportunities for both faculty and staff.
The mission of the Quad Cities Professional Development Network is to share resources and to create professional development opportunities for faculty and staff that meet the common needs of member institutions. The Network embraces innovation, life-long learning, collaboration and cost effectiveness as guiding principles.
- Augustana College
- Black Hawk College
- East Iowa Community College
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- St. Ambrose University
- Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Western Illinois University, Quad Cities
WIU Partners with Microsoft Home Use Programs for Employees
Via Microsoft's Home Use Program, all Western Illinois University faculty and staff are eligible purchase a single copy of specific Microsoft software for just $9.95 each (downloads). Physical media DVDs available for an additional $15.95 + shipping/handling.
Note: This program is available only to faculty & staff, including graduate/teaching assistants, who are under contract with WIU. Students, retirees, and non-contractual employees are not eligible.
VOIP Phone Guides