Quad Cities Campus
QC Testing Center
The testing center is located at Riverfront in the Quad Cities Complex building.
- Student schedules appointment with testing center staff
- Make appointments 24 hours in advance
- Paper tests need to be received at testing center before scheduling to take exam
- Proctor exam forms should be filled out by instructor when submitting the paper test
- Please contact the Center as soon as possible if you cannot keep your appointment
Appointments for Independent Study or Online Courses
Students taking Independent Study Courses and/or Online Courses may schedule an exam proctor at the QC Testing Center. There is a minimum 24-hour notice required for appointments. When you call to schedule your appointment, you are automatically placing an order for your Online and Independent Study Course exams.
Make-up Exams or Disability Support Appointments
The center also provides proctoring for disability support and faculty arranged make-up exams. The Center must have the test submitted by your instructor prior to scheduling your appointment.
Contact Information: Audrey Adamson, ANW-Adamson@wiu.edu or (309)762-9481.
To schedule an exam, please contact:
Quad Cities Complex 2215
Appointment Line: (309) 762 - 9481 Ext. 62288
*note: Please schedule appointment at least 48 hours before exam time.