Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Ask a Librarian
Please contact or visit the Library Reference Desk for further assistance. We can answer questions, provide instruction in how to access and utilize the library's varied information resources (both electronic and print), and refer you to other helpful contacts both in the University Libraries and beyond.
- Email Form
- Ask a Question
- Toll Free Phone
- 1-800-413-6544 (U.S. only)
- Reference Desk Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 10am-4pm
- Friday: 10am-2pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Holidays and Exceptions
- Malpass Library, Main Floor (2nd level)
Got a burning Question?
Contact a librarian using Meebo. No IM account is required. If we're listed as being Online just start typing.
Will I get an answer right away?
- Questions will be answered as soon as possible.
- If we're not online, you can leave a message.
- Include your name and email if available so we can get back to you!
- If we are offline or you cannot see the box on your screen,
please e-mail us.