Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
2010 WIU Trivia Contest
University Libraries usually provides the answers at the reference desk, but this time we want the answers from you. Answer ANY of the questions below and enter to win an iTunes Gift Card.
Most of the answers University Libraries' received were correct. It is interesting to note that the popular answer to question number one was "over 200,000 square feet". Congratulations to Aye, Raymond, Jake and Chris for their correct answers! Each will receive a $15 iTunes gift card. Thank you to everyone who participated.
- How big is the Leslie F. Malpass Library, in square feet? (Within 1,000 square feet): 222,000 square feet
- Are you a fan of the Western Illinois University Libraries Facebook page?: Yes or No, no wrong answer here
- Which WIU Library has the most CDs?: Music Library
- What is the name of this sculpture?: Rainbows created by Grant Kenner
- How many teaching aids does the Curriculum Library have?357
- What is this building?: Currens Hall or Physical Science Library
- How big is the Leslie F. Malpass Library, in square feet? (Within 1,000 square feet)
- Are you a fan of the Western Illinois University Libraries Facebook page?
- Which WIU Library has the most CDs?
- What is the name of this sculpture?
- How many teaching aids does the Curriculum Library have?
- What is this building?
The contest is limited to currently enrolled students. Each correct answer is an entry into the drawing. The winners will be announced the week of September 7th. You have several options to enter, go to the Ask A Librarian page and use the Web Form to email your answer(s), Instant Message your answer, call the Reference Desk directly, or stop by the Reference Desk on the second floor of the Leslie F. Malpass Library and complete the entry form. Please be sure to provide your name, the question you are answering, the answer, and an e-mail address.