Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Center for International Studies
To be eligible for study abroad at Western Illinois University, you must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Completion of at least 12 semester hours*
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Be in good academic and judicial standing
- Be free of all financial and administrative encumbrances
- Be accepted to the WIU School of Graduate Studies
- Be in good academic standing and judicial standing
- Approval from graduate advisor and department chair
- Be free from all financial and administrative encumbrances
Additional eligibility requirements may apply. Please refer to the program description or contact us for specific details.
*Students applying for Summer, Semester, or Academic Year programs must complete their hours at WIU.