Center for International Studies
Office of International Student Services
Welcome to the Office of International Student Services! Our goal is to serve and support all international students on campus. We offer a broad range of services and activities designed to orient international students to their new surroundings, get them involved in the campus and community, and make sure they have all the tools and support necessary for a successful academic career here.
This website will introduce you to our friendly and helpful staff, as well as provide you with information on how to get involved with the different activities we offer.
- April 28, 5:00 pm, Multicultural Center East Lawn (outside)
- Come enjoy free food and games. Bring your friends!
- Sponsored by International Friendship Club and Center for International Studies.
- May 4, 1-3 pm
- Location: Corbin-Olson Conference Room (108 Corbin)
- Bring your laptop
- Get help with completing employment application forms, practice interviewing, and construction or review of your resume and cover letter
- Questions, please email Renee Sprock at RM-Sprock@wiu.edu or Marlene Forman at MS-Forman@wiu.edu
Contact Us:Dana Vizdal Assistant Director, International Student Services 309-298-3734 Memorial Hall 347 email@example.com Ruth Kostreva Office Support Associate, International Student Services 309-298-1150 Memorial Hall 350 firstname.lastname@example.org