Center for International Studies
Select your level of study below to view admission requirements.
Undergraduate Freshmen Students
- New university students who have completed high school or secondary school
- Have not completed any college level classes since high school graduation
- Have completed university-level or post-secondary classes since high school graduation
- Have not completed the equivalent of U.S. bachelor's degree
- Completed the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree
- Wishes to pursue a master's degree or a second bachelor's degree
Western's English-as-a-Second Language Institute (WESL)
If you need to improve your English skills before beginning a degree program, WESL Institute may be right for you. The classes integrate training in reading, writing, speaking, and listening with academic development in a variety of subject areas.