Heather McMeekan, Webmaster
Building Connections & Promoting Expertise/Events/Services Using the Web
The resources provided within this site are provided to help WIU professionals learn more how to build their networks & successfully promote their programs, achievements, and information.
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Social Media Guidelines
- Guidelines for WIU Marketers /Promoters/Staff (PDF)
- WIU Social Networking/Media Sites
- WIU's Facebook Page
- Visual Identity Guidelines
Photos - Tips & resources.
Social media - Tips, tutorials, sample calendar for one month's worth of social media content in less than 10 minutes a day.
- Social Media Calendar 4 College Academic Departments.docx
- Departmental & Faculty Social Media Assessment
- You already know how to tweet! - How to write posts.
Trolls - Tips for dealing with inappropriate online behavior.
Why engagement matters - A case for social media as an integral part of shaping our culture.
WIU promotion resources - Info for faculty, staff, & WIU organizations.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Webmaster, Web Services