Graduate Studies

Admission to Teacher Licensure Programs

Graduate students seeking licensure that requires an advanced degree (guidance, educational leadership, school psychology, and speech-language-hearing science) should contact the department chair of their graduate program.

All others seeking initial or subsequent teacher licensure, whether by an advanced degree, second bachelor's degree or as a nondegree graduate student, should contact the University licensure officer in the Center for the Preparation of Education Professionals (CPEP) at (309) 298-1434. Information is available at