Graduate Studies

Re-Entry Admission Procedures for Graduate Students

Students in good standing who have discontinued graduate work for more than one full year must file a readmission application to re-enter the graduate school. This application should be filed at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the new semester in which the student expects to register. The necessary forms may be obtained from the Office of the School of Graduate Studies or online at Students who re-enter the University after an absence of three or more years, excluding summer sessions, must meet the requirements of the catalog under which they re-enter unless they receive written approval from the dean of the college in which they are enrolled to continue under an earlier catalog.


Graduate Catalog (PDF) (Web)

Readmission application