Graduate Studies

Former and Current Students

If you have previously earned WIU graduate credit either as a nondegree or degree-seeking student or are currently enrolled as a graduate level student at WIU and would like to change your status, please make a selection from the following and download, complete, and mail or fax the form to the Graduate Office. Adobe Acrobat Reader required for all forms below.

Currently enrolled students

  • Request for Change of Status (replaces change of major and request to change from non-degree) (PDF) (DOCX)

Previously enrolled students

(students who have completed a graduate degree at WIU within the past year or who have not attended WIU for at least one year or longer)

No application fee required for readmission to the Graduate School.