Graduate Studies

Extension of Time - Graduate Level Incompletes

Faculty may authorize an extension of time for incompletes by submitting an email request to the Graduate School ( before final grades are due. The email request should include the student's name, WIU ID number, course information, and the date that the incomplete will be extended to.