Graduate Studies


Current Students

2015-2016 School of Graduate Studies Seminar Series

Frequently Asked Questions

New Graduate Student Check List


Academic Programs

Fields of Study

Action Research Guidelines

Thesis/Dissertation Guidelines 

Helpful information from the Graduate Office
ETD Submission Site

Dissertation Process and Forms

Course Offerings


Top 10 Facts to Know

Revalidation Chart

Graduate Assistants

General Information

Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees and Assistants

Available Positions

Request to have Documents Sent to Department

Time Reporting Instructions for Graduate/Teaching/Research Assistants

Taxation of Graduate Assistant Tuition Waiver - Frequently Asked Questions

Application for Underrepresented Graduate Assistantship

  Fees and Financial Assistance

Tuition, Fees, & Financial Assistance


  Research and Professional Development



Sample Proposals

Professional Presentation

Sample 1

Research Projects

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3


Graduate Assistantship Application

Request to have Graduate Assistantship Documents Sent to Department
Application for Underrepresented Graduate Assistantship

Graduate School Student Ambassador Application

Request for Change of Status (replaces change of major and request to change from non-degree) (Online form) (PDF) (DOCX)

Exit Option Committee Approval Form (PDF) (DOCX)

Continuous Enrollment Request for UNIV 695

Degree Completion & Graduation

Degree Plan (PDF) (DOCX) (DOC)
Application for Graduation (PDF) (DOCX) (DOC)

Dissertation Process and Forms (Ed.D in Educational Leadership only)

Committee Approval form
Committee Addition/Deletion/Change form
Proposal form
Intent and Authorization to Defend the Dissertation Research
Dissertation Approval

Enrollment Verification Form (PDF) (DOCX) (DOC)

Petition (PDF) (DOCX) (DOC)


Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program

Application for Admission (PDF) (DOCX)
Application for Completion - (PDF) (DOCX)

Undergraduate Request to Enroll in Integrated Baccalaureate and Master's Degree Bridge Course

Undergraduate Request to Enroll in Graduate Course for Graduate Credit