Department of Dietetics, Fashion Merchandising, and Hospitality
Some academic departments and colleges do not provide a major at the graduate level. However, these departments or colleges do offer courses for graduate credit. Permission to use these courses in a degree program must be obtained from the appropriate Departmental Graduate Committee.
- Mary Mhango, Ph.D., Iowa State University
- Erskine R. Smith, Ph.D., University of Tennessee
- Carol Longley, Ph.D., Iowa State University
Associate Graduate Faculty
- Sheryl Boston, M.S., Western Illinois University
- Lorri Kanauss, Ph.D., Walden University
- Ahmed Abdelbary, Ph.D., Iowa State University
- Carmen Keist, Ph.D., Iowa State University
Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS)
450G Professional Workshops in Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Economics). (1–3)
These courses are intended to meet the needs of Family and Consumer Sciences majors and minors and others interested in the field and are offered in the following topic areas: (1) healthy cooking, (2) sports nutrition, and (3) weight management.