Forms for Current BGS Students

If you need an alternative version of a form on this web site, contact the School of Distance Learning, International Studies, and Outreach by calling 309/298-1929 or by email at

Appeal Form
Change of Address
Change of Name/Name Corrections
Graduation Application
Permission to Release Confidential Information
Request to Add Minor
Transfer Course Approval Form