Degree Plan There are two degree paths in the Silkscreen program:
- Bachelor of Arts - Studio Art
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Studio Art
The following Program Study Plans will help you determine which classes are needed to complete a degree in a timely fashion:
- Silkscreen facilities at Western Illinois University are housed in Garwood Hall. The silkscreen studio occupies two rooms on the first floor.
- The screen printing facility is 1240 sq. ft. and includes a Sharpline 50" x 78" exposure unit, three 3' x 4' printing tables with vacuum, movable printing units, power sprayer, two 40" x 30" light tables, American Screen printing 56” x 84” one-arm squeegee table, numerous squeegees, drying racks, washout sink, dark room and related equipment.
- In addition to having the necessary equipment for a comprehensive silkscreen program the studio utilizes only non-toxic, water-based chemicals and materials.