Department of Art
Art MinorsArt History Minor The Art History Minor requires 18 credit hours of art history coursework. Students complete all (3) 200-level classes of Western and/or Non-Western Survey as a foundation for the Minor. Students pursuing the Minor in Art History also enroll in three additional upper-division art history courses.
- ARTH 282, 283, 394 - 9 s.h.
- Select 300 and 400 level Art History courses - 9 s.h.
Graphic Design Minor - 21 s.h. The Graphic Design Minor requires 21 credit hours of art and graphic design coursework. Students complete three (3) beginning-level classes, then select four upper-level design courses.
- ARTS 101, 140, 215 - 9 s.h.
- Select four courses from: ARTS 246, 314, 315, 316, 415 - 12 s.h.
Studio Art Minor - 18 s.h. The Studio Minor requires 18 credit hours of art coursework. Students complete four (4) beginning-level classes, then select three upper-level art courses.
- ARTS 101, 102, 140; ARTH 180 - 12 s.h.
- Art Electives (Studio only) - 6 s.h.