College of Education & Human Services
Faculty Innovators Explore the use of iPads in Teaching and Learning
From September 2010 – May of 2012 10 faculty members who were chosen to participate in the College of Education and Human Services’ Faculty Innovators Program will pioneer the use of Apple iPads in their classrooms.
During year one, September 2010-May 2011 the Innovators will participate in face-to-face workshops once per month to research and discuss potential uses for teaching and learning, and create content for classroom delivery. Return to this site frequently or subscribe to one of our media feeds below to join them on their journey!
Join us on our Journey!
Our Upcoming Agenda
January 2011 Developing your own Educational Resources: Images and Audio Content
- Derek Hammond WIU Student Apple Rep will present useful applications for instructors
- Digital Imagery - Transferring Photos to your iPad
- Editing photos on your iPad with PhotoPad
- Creating Audio content (podcasts) using GarageBand
Our RSS Feeds:
- Feed to our Edmodo: feed://www.edmodo.com/feed?group_id=59462