Recreation, Park and Tourism Administration
Professional Development Conference - Thursday, April 16th and Friday, April 17th, 2015
*THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, APRIL 10!*
A one-day conference with educational sessions led by RPTA Alumni currently working in the field. Don't miss this great opportunity to meet and network with alumni.
Find more information here.
A few things to keep in mind when attending PDC:
- Your fee pays for the conference meals: Thursday night social and Friday lunch.
- Contact your RPTA instructor to verify your class is being canceled during the PDC.
- Students are encouraged to dress in a professional manner and bring a complete resume.
- Alumni are taking time out of their busy schedules to lead these sessions – students are asked to be respectful and engaged during the sessions.
- Alumni are happy to talk individually with students after their sessions– students should initiate conversations with the alumni.