Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Recreation, Park & Tourism Administration
Professional Development Conference - Thursday, April 10 and Friday, April 11, 2014
Save the date and make plans to attend the Professional Development Conference, April 10-11, 2014.
A one-day conference with educational sessions led by RPTA Alumni currently working in the field. This is a great opportunity to meet and network with alumni.
A few things to keep in mind when attending PDC:
- Your fee pays for the conference meals: Thursday night social, Friday breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- RPTA classes are cancelled on the conference day so students are able to attend PDC.
- Students are encouraged to dress in a professional manner and bring a complete resume.
- Alumni are taking time out of their busy schedules to lead these sessions – students are asked to be respectful and engaged during the sessions.
- Alumni are happy to talk individually with students after their sessions– students should initiate conversations with the alumn
2014 Conference Fee - To Be Announced
Alumni Registration and Student Registration - To Be Announced
2014 Conference Schedule - To Be Announced