Recreation, Park & Tourism Administration
- To reserve facilities at Horn Field Campus for your use, please contact the Department of Recreation, Park & Tourism Administration Horn Field Campus scheduling at Western Illinois University 309/298-2026 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Contact the Scheduling Office as far in advance as possible to determine facility availability. Be prepared to provide information about the content of your program, facility needs, and number of guests.
- Upon receiving your reservation request form and deposit, your event date will be secured.
- You will receive an invoice for the reservation cost. This fee is due one week prior to your event. Please note the date that this payment is due, failure to do so by the deadline could put your reservation at risk.
- Notify the Department of Recreation, Park & Tourism Administration regarding any subsequent changes to the information on registration/invoice form. This information determines the fees charged to your group, so it is important to alert the Department to any changes.
- Example: A teams course is scheduled for 20 people, but only 10 people show up on the day of the program. The group will be required to pay for 20 participants.
Additional services requested after the form has been returned will be added to the total fee charged to your group.
To make a reservation please submit the Reservation Form. Forms can be faxed to (309)298-2967, dropped off in Currens 400 or mailed to the RPTA office.
For more information contact the Scheduling office at 309/298-2026 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.