Mark Cole, Ph.D., ATC, CSCS
Brophy Hall 221 G
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Doctor of Philosophy, 2010
Health Sciences w/ concentrations in Sport Psychology & Sport Sociology
University of Oregon
Master of Science, 1993
Exercise & Movement Science w/ concentration in Sports Medicine
Bachelor of Science, 1991
Sports Science and Athletic Training
Area of Expertise
Sport & Exercise Psychology, Sports Medicine
- Examining the bidirectional relationship between psychological constructs and human performance.
- Emotional intelligence and mindfulness in athletes, exercisers and health care providers.
- Interdisciplinary approaches to fostering mindfulness and awareness in athletes and sport teams.
- Emotional labor in healthy and injured athletes.
- Raising awareness for adapted physical activity options.
- Exploring the emerging roles of athletic trainers.
- Stress first aid in sports.