Registration is easy.... here's how...
1. Download and complete the appropriate registration form
- Registration Form for non-students
- Registration Form for WIU students (Current WIU ID must be shown on day of event)
2. Open the file and enter your information
3. Print out a copy of your completed registration form
4. Mail the registration form, along with your $$ to
Department of Kinesiology
Brophy Hall 212
Western Illinois University
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455-1390
attn: Donna Phillips Run/Walk
if you are on campus, simply drop your registration material off at the Kinesiology Department Office in 220 Brophy Hall.
* Pre-registration must be received post marked no later than Friday, March 31, 2017 or hand delivered to the Kinesiology Department Office by Noon on Monday, April 3, 2017. Late and day of event registration will be accepted until 9:15 a.m. the day of the race. All pre-registered individuals receive a race day t-shirt and gift. Late and day of event registrants will receive gift only. Prizes will be given to winners in different categories for both the fun run, dog run and dog walk.