College of Education & Human Services
English Language Learner (ELL)
You are registered for the English Language Learner - ELL 2015 Session. Any questions or concerns should be emailed to Debbie Danner firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you receive the confirmation email, you will be able to access the ELL modules from your Western Online account.
Go to Western Online (
- Login with your ecom user name and password
- Notice you now have a new course titled ELL 2015 Session.
- Click the course to begin your ELL Experience.
- Click the START HERE link to begin the course.
Completing the ELL
- Read the material, preview the videos and explore the URLs provided in each of the FIVE lessons. The more time you spend in the module, the easier it will be to pass the quizes.
- Take all FIVE quizes. You must pass each one with a 100%.
- You may retake each quiz until you pass with a 100%. (NOTE: If you are having difficulty passing the quiz it is suggested that you return to the lesson and preview the material you are not understanding.)
- All grade are recorded in your Western Online Gradebook.
- You must pass the ELL Module (ALL FIVE lessons) with a 100%.