Curriculum and Instruction
Special Education - Graduate Program
Features of the Program
- The Master of Science degree in Special Education Program is designed for teachers who wish to assume positions as classroom or collaborating teachers of children and adolescents with disabilities in schools, clinics, and residential facilities.
- Teachers applying for this program must hold an appropriate teaching certificate.
- The program requires a minimum of 37 semester hours.
- For candidates who are certified to teach non-exceptional individuals, completion of this degree may qualify them for a special education teaching endorsement.
- Candidates may choose from Track I or Track II.
- Courses are offered at the Quad Cities Campus.