Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
College Student Personnel program
Admission - Application Process - College Student Personnel Program
CSP Recruitment and Selection Philosophy
The College Student Personnel Program at Western Illinois University is committed to recruiting and selecting students from throughout the North America and other countries who are representative of a diverse and pluralistic society.
Efforts are made to create an environment within the program which is supportive of diversity with regard to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, and religious background.
Application Deadline for Fall Admission: January 15th
Application ProcessSubmit these materials to the Western Illinois University School of Graduate Studies: By Mail: School of Graduate Studies Western Illinois University 1 University Circle Sherman Hall 116 Macomb, IL 61455 Application to the School of Graduate Studies: http://www.wiu.edu/graduate_studies/prospective_students/classification.php
- Submit an Application for Admission to the School of Graduate Studies
- Please allow at least one week for mailing and processing of the transcript and Application to the School of Graduate Studies
Submit these materials to the College Student Personnel Recruitment Office: By Mail: College Student Personnel Recruitment Western Illinois University 1 University Circle 115 Horrabin Hall Macomb, IL 61455 Upload Your Application Materials Online: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=ggp5qmBbL0M-0OWXF2b0nQ
- Personal Data Sheet (PDF|Word)
- Current Resume
Application Essay (Please answer the following question: Graduate school is a time in which you are exposed to different views. What is your experience with encountering different perspectives?)
Three Letters of Recommendation with Recommendation Form (PDF|Word)
- Questions regarding the application process or the receipt of application materials should be directed to the College Student Personnel Recruitment Team. Contact the Recruitment Team through email, CSP@wiu.edu, or phone, (309) 298-1623
- As a candidate, it is your responsibility to check on the status of your application to be sure all materials arrive prior to the application deadline. This includes the College Student Personnel Program requirements and the School of Graduate Studies materials.
- Do not upload Personal Data Sheet, Current Resume or Application Essay during your Application to the School of Graduate Studies
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not a requirement for admission to the Western Illinois University College Student Personnel Program
Western Illinois University complies fully with applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws, orders, and regulations. The University is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity institution and affirms its commitment to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, or status as disabled veteran in employment, programs, and services. WIU's commitment to nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action embraces the entire University community including faculty, staff, and students. The University also has policies on sexual harassment and racial and ethnic harassment. Inquiries regarding these policies and regulations may be directed to the Affirmative Action / ADA Compliance Office, Sherman Hall 202, 309-298-1977.