Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
JAMES AND EVA ANN ELMER SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be enrolled at Western Illinois University and pursuing a degree in Elementary Education or Math Education.
- Preparing for a career of teaching mathematics
- Completed 60 semester hours by the conclusion of the spring semester
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Preference will be given to applicants that can demonstrate community and/or university service.
APPLICATIONS: Applications can be obtained from the Center for the Preparation of Education Professionals, Horrabin Hall 91, Western Illinois University.
TERMS: $1,000 annually applied to the student’s account, $500 in the fall semester and $500 in the spring semester.
SELECTION PROCESS: Recipients of this scholarship shall be selected by a committee from the Center for the Preparation of Education Professionals.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Financial need is not a consideration.
INQUIRIES: For questions about this award please contact the Center for the Preparation of Education Professionals, Horrabin Hall, Western Illinois University or call 309-298-2117.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 1. Recipients shall be selected no later than May 1.
IS THIS AWARD RENEWABLE: No.
CRITERIA FOR RENEWAL: n/a