Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
CLINICAL/STUDENT TEACHING APPLICATION
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
Refer to the application packet you received at the clinical/student teaching meeting for specific instructions on completing the application.
All materials contained in the clinical/student teaching Application must be completed on a computer. Parts I, II, are to be downloaded from this site. You must have the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to save your document or complete the application in one of the computer labs on campus that already has the newest version installed.
- Open the pdf document and immediately save it to the desktop or your own thumb drive.
- Open your saved file and begin filling in the personal information. Be sure to proofread your material before you print and save it.
- Complete all editable fields.
- Use the mouse or TAB key to move from one section to another.
- Do not type anything outside of the provided boxes. Size of the box indicates maximum amount of information that can be entered and what will be printed.
COPIES: Five (5) copies of PART I, II, III and IV must be submitted to the appropriate teacher education advisor in the CPEP, Horrabin Hall 91,or QC Advisor, Kim Moreno on or before the publicized deadline date. Please paperclip into five individual packets. No two-sided copying. (If the printer in the lab you are using prints on both sides of the paper, go to another lab).
Each packet must contain the following:
Part I: General Application Information & Signature Form
Part II: Clinical/Student Teaching Region/Placement Preference Form
Part III: Letter of Application
Part IV: Resume