Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Clery Law Reports
Campus Crime Reports
Office of Public Safety Report - 2012-04-04 to 2012-04-06
Office of Public Safety
• On April 4 at 6:20 p.m. a student reported his iPod Touch stolen from the Donald Spencer Recreation Center. The item was valued at $120 and the theft remains under investigation.
• On April 4 at 7:10 p.m. two students from Tanner Hall were issued judicial referrals for possession of marijuana.
• On April 5 at 2:44 p.m. Kyle W. Higgs, 21, of 712 Thompson Hall, was arrested in Thompson Hall on charges of battery and disorderly conduct. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail.
• On April 5 at 7:30 p.m. Michael Kiely, 19, of 1314 Thompson Hall, was arrested Thompson Hall on charges of possession of a controlled substance (prescription pills) and possession of alcohol by a minor and Austin Burnitz, 19, of 1314 Thompson Hall, was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia. Both were lodged in the McDonough County Jail. Two other students in Thompson Hall were also issued judicial referrals for non-compliance and suspicion of cannabis.
• On April 5 at 7:37 p.m. Robert Austin, 20, 1002 Tanner Hall was arrested in Tanner Hall for domestic battery. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail.