College of Business & Technology
Executive in Residence
The purpose of the Executive in Residence (EIR) program is to equip our students with the tools to navigate beyond their Western experience. Successful alumni and friends of the college are invited to share how they have charted successful careers. The Executive in Residence Program was initiated through the generosity of Drs. Jim and Carolyn Tripp, professors in the Department of Marketing and Finance at Western Illinois University.
- Matt Bierman, WIU Budget Director and Director of Business Services
- Jeff Schoon, Director of Global Product Management at Rexnord Corporation
- Charles P. Carey, Vice Chairman of CME Group
- R.B. (Rob) Grove, Director of Caterpillar's Treasury Operations
- John Garvey, Segment Leader of the Economics Practice of Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Sarah Nava Garvey, Former Vice President for Corporate Relations of The Boeing Company
- Gene Poor, Founder of LifeFormations
- Eric Gleacher, Chairman of Gleacher Partners LLC
- Tamara Harris, Instructional Technologist with IBM Learning Development
- Laura J. Janus, Founding Partner of Holland Capital