Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Department of Engineering Technology Open House - Friday, March 28, 2014
The Department of Engineering Technology would like to invite prospective freshman and transfer students to join our open house and learn about opportunities for a successful future with a degree in Construction Management, Engineering Technology, or Graphic Communication.
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. in Knoblauch Hall
Schedule of Events
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. - Registration/Student Organization Booths
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. - Welcome by Dr. C. Ray Diez, Chair
- 10:15-10:30 a.m. - WIU Admissions Counselor
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. - Student Club Introductions
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. - Department Tours
- 11:30-1:00 p.m. - Complimentary Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. - Faculty Discussion
- 2:00-2:20 p.m. - A day in the life of a WIU Engineering Technology Student
- 2:20-2:30 p.m. - Advising, Andi Potter
- 2:30 p.m. - Closing Remarks
Questions? Please Contact Us
Department of Engineering Technology
Pat Dorman, Openhouse Coordinator
Phone: (309) 298-1091
Fax: (309) 298-1061
Knoblauch Hall is located on Murray Street/Dr. C.T. Vivian Way between the University Union and Beu Health Center. View a full size campus map.
Visitor parking is available in lot 17 on the North side of Knoblauch Hall.
Free Visitor parking permits are available in Mowbray Hall on Murray Street. Learn more about WIU's visitor parking.