Department of Engineering Technology Open House
Friday, March 27, 2015
The Department of Engineering Technology invites prospective freshman and transfer students to learn about opportunities for a successful future with a degree in Construction Management, Engineering Technology, or Graphic Communication.
Questions? Please Contact Us
Department of Engineering Technology
Pat Dorman, Openhouse Coordinator
Phone: (309) 298-1091
Fax: (309) 298-1061
Schedule of Events
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. - Doors Open
- 9:00-9:45 a.m. - Registration, Knoblauch Hall 135
- 9:45-10:15 a.m. - Welcome by Dr. C. Ray Diez, Chair and Faculty Introduction
- 10:15-10:30 a.m. - Break
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. - WIU Admissions Counselor
- 10:45-11:15 a.m. - Department Advisor
- 11:15-11:45 a.m. - Student Organization/Club Introductions
- 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - Lunch
- 12:30-1:45 p.m. - Building Class Tours
- 1:45-2:15 p.m. - A day in the life of a WIU Engineering Technology Student
- 2:15-2:25 p.m. - Break
- 2:25-2:45 p.m. - Department Advisor
- 2:45-2:50 p.m. - Closing Remarks
- 2:50 p.m. - Housing Representative - Residential Hall Tour
- 3:30 p.m. - Campus Tour
Knoblauch Hall (Macomb campus) is located on Murray Street/Dr. C.T. Vivian Way between the University Union and Beu Health Center.
Visitor parking is available in lot 17 on the North side of Knoblauch Hall.
If you need a parking permit, please indicate on the registration form
Free Visitor parking permits are also available in Mowbray Hall on Murray Street.
The deadline for registration is March 24, 2015.