Department of Engineering Technology Open House
Friday, March 27, 2015
The Department of Engineering Technology invites prospective freshman and transfer students to learn about opportunities for a successful future with a degree in Construction Management, Engineering Technology, or Graphic Communication.
Questions? Please Contact Us
Department of Engineering Technology
Pat Dorman, Openhouse Coordinator
Phone: (309) 298-1091
Fax: (309) 298-1061
Schedule of Events
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. - Registration outside Knoblauch Hall Room 135 (Continental Breakfast Provided)
- 9:00-9:25 a.m. - Welcome by Dr. C. Ray Diez, Chair and Faculty Introduction, Knoblauch Hall Room 239
- 9:25-9:45 a.m. - WIU Admissions Counselor, Knoblauch Hall Room 103
- 9:45 a.m.-10:15 a.m. - Department Advisor, Knoblauch Hall Room 103
- 10:15-10:30 a.m. - Break
- 10:30-11:00 a.m. - Student Organization/Club Introductions, Knoblauch Hall Room 106
- 11:00 a.m.-11:30 p.m. - A day in the life of a WIU Engineering Technology Student, Knoblauch Hall Room 239
- 11:30 a.m.-12:00 - Lunch, Knoblauch Hall Room 239
- 12:00-12:45 p.m. - Department Tours
- 12:45-12:50 p.m. - Survey & Closing Remarks, Knoblauch Hall Room 239
- 12:50-2:00 p.m. - Residential Hall tour
Knoblauch Hall (Macomb campus) is located on Murray Street/Dr. C.T. Vivian Way between the University Union and Beu Health Center.
Visitor parking is available in lot 17 on the North side of Knoblauch Hall.
If you need a parking permit, please indicate on the registration form
Free Visitor parking permits are also available in Mowbray Hall on Murray Street.
The deadline for registration is March 24, 2015.