Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Apr 18, 2015: Alpha Gamma Sigma 16th Annual Golf Outing
- Apr 21, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Apr 24, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- May 1, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- May 8, 2015: Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Golf Outing
- Purple and Gold Day 2015 Celebrated...
- Phi Kappa Phi 2015 Induction...
- Honors Student Awarded Lagrant...
- WIU 2015 Undergraduate Research Day...
- Area Students Take Part in...
- Ag Alum Award: Weed Science Society...
- QC Marketing Students Host Event for...
- WIU CFFA Lawn Mower Service Clinic...