Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Engineering Technology Leadership
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Aug 12, 2016: WIU Allison Organic Farm Field Day
- Sep 1, 2016: College of Business and Technology 50th Anniversary Reunion Reception
- Sep 7, 2016: WIU Greenhand Conference
- Sep 8, 2016: Professional Development Series
- Sep 10, 2016: Ag Day Football Game
- Sep 14, 2016: Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Meet the Firms
- Sep 21, 2016: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Day
- Sep 23, 2016: School of Engineering Open House
- Oct 5, 2016: School of Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 28, 2016: School of Agriculture Open House
- Midtown Community Workday, Rockford...
- WIU Allison Organic Farm Field Day...
- GED Program Offered to Inmates
- WIU Legacies
- Entries Open for 45th Annual WIU...
- Engineering Technology Scholarships
- Graduation List, Spring 2016
- WIU Agronomy Field Day June 23