Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Feb 4, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Feb 7, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 7, 2015: FFA State Ag Issues & Job Interview CDE's
- Feb 7, 2015: School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 8, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 17, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Mar 4, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Mar 6, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- Mar 13, 2015: 43rd Annual WIU Performance Bull Test and Sale
- Mar 27, 2015: Spring Ag Open House
- WIU Mock Presidential Election Feb....
- WIU Ag Mech Farm Expo Feb. 7-8
- Fall 2014 Graduation List
- Richard Voss Obituary
- WIU Accountancy Named In 30 Most...
- School of Ag Receives UAV for...
- Weekend Service Hours for Campus...
- Herrera-Ortiz Awarded International...