Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Sep 16, 2014: Dress for Success
- Sep 16, 2014: Spring Break Australia Trip Interest Meeting
- Sep 16, 2014: Ace the Interview
- Sep 16, 2014: CFFA Greenhand Conference
- Sep 16, 2014: Etiquette Dinner
- Sep 17, 2014: Alumni Panel
- Sep 17, 2014: Employer Panel
- Sep 17, 2014: Spring Break Australia Trip Interest Meeting
- Sep 17, 2014: School of Agriculture Picnic
- Sep 18, 2014: WIU QC Campus Career Fair
- Visit Australia for Course Credit
- Professor Elected Phi Kappa Phi VP...
- School of Ag Weed Science Team Wins...
- Supply Chain Management Day Sept. 10
- CBT Professional Development Series...
- Study Abroad Fair Sept. 10
- WIU MBA Now Offered Online
- CPA Review Course Beginning Sept. 4