Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Apr 27, 2015: Study Abroad - Brazil - Spring Break 2016 Interest Meeting
- Apr 28, 2015: Study Abroad - Brazil - Spring Break 2016 Interest Meeting
- May 1, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- May 8, 2015: Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Golf Outing
- WIU Has Deep Connection to Local...
- Sponsors Draft 23 Artists for Rocky...
- WIU Agriculture Students Share Food...
- Honor Society Celebrates MJHS...
- WIU to Host Economics Seminar April 24
- Students Get Groupon Tour and...
- Illinois Cooperative Council Youth...
- Purple and Gold Day 2015 April 24