Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Oct 1, 2014: 2014 Executive in Residence for the Western Illinois University College of Business and Technology (CBT)
- Oct 2, 2014: Informational Meeting on IT Career Opportunities with State Farm
- Oct 7, 2014: Informational Meeting on IT Career Opportunities with Caterpillar
- Oct 8, 2014: Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 14, 2014: Meet-and-Greet with the Great River Human Resource Association (GRHRA)
- Oct 15, 2014: Ag Quiz Bowl
- Oct 18, 2014: 22nd Annual Smokin' Hog
- Oct 18, 2014: School of Engineering Open House
- Oct 24, 2014: Fall 2014 School of Agriculture Open House
- Oct 24, 2014: Engineering Technology Open House
- 2014 WIU Homecoming Royalty Named
- Engineering Technology Scholarships
- SHRM Hosts Guest Speaker and Alumnus...
- USDA's Kirk Hanlin: '14 Exec in...
- SHRM Renews WIU Alignment
- Graphic Communication Program...
- Westen Awarded Outstanding Advisor
- Neumann Named Interim CBT Dean