Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Engineering Technology Leadership
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Sep 8, 2016: Professional Development Series
- Sep 10, 2016: Ag Day Football Game
- Sep 21, 2016: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Day
- Area Students Take Part in WIU...
- Accounting Students Place Third at...
- Schuhler Selected as Student...
- Finance Professor Receives...
- Spring 2016 Commencement Address
- Your #WIUGrad16 Tweets and Posts
- Students Recognized with WIU Campus...
- WIU Graduate Students Create Their...