Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Emerging Design Technologies
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
Engineering Technology Leadership
Instructional Design and Technology
- Apr 26, 2017: Ag Banquet
- May 5, 2017: Beta Alpha Psi Golf Outing
- May 5, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- May 6, 2017: Horn-N-Horn Swine Jackpot Show
- Thomas E. Helm Undergraduate...
- CBT Trivia Night Raises $5,000 for...
- WIU Disability Resource Center...
- 2017 Admissions Orientation Team...
- No-till Machinery Inventor to...
- Two WIU Ag Students First in State...
- Student Cooperation Brings New...
- WIU Graphic Communication Club 2017...