Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Engineering Technology Leadership
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- May 6, 2016: Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Golf Outing
- Andrea Riebling Named FYE Advisor of...
- WIU SCM Students Win Student Case...
- Undergraduate Research Day 2016...
- WIU Students, Faculty Celebrate...
- WIU-QC Marketing Class to Hold Get...
- Alum Raises $12K for Charity in...
- WIU OSA Hosts Leadership Awards...
- Western Illinois University to Hold...