Economics and Decision Sciences
Suggested Courses in Economics
(All courses listed should be taken.)
- ECON 481G Mathematical Techniques
- ECON 500 Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
- ECON 502 Macroeconomics and Growth Theory
- ECON 503 Applied Price Theory
- ECON 504 Price Theory
- ECON 506 Applied Economic Techniques
- ECON 507 Econometrics
Suggested Cognate Areas
(Select up to 3 courses from either Option 1, 2, or 3.
A fourth course may be taken by petition.)
Decision Science (DS) or Computer Science (CS)
Mathematics (MATH) or Decision Science (DS)
For all options, nine (9) hours as approved by the advisor and based on the student's previous education.