School of Agriculture
Agronomy Club gives leadership and involvement opportunities to WIU students from all majors who are interested in crop production and soil sciences.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month at 5:00 pm in Knoblauch Hall 226.
We try to attend several plot tours and have different speakers attend our meetings from many Ag related businesses. We attend regional and national conferences through the Students of Agronomy, Soil, and Environmental Sciences (SASES) organization, and we also compete at these events.
As a fundraising event, we grow pumpkins at the WIU Agronomy Farm and sell them to local business and students.
Professor Mark Bernards
Knoblauch Hall 227
2015 - 2016 Officers
- Michael Houston, President - MJ-Houston@wiu.edu
- Austin Smith, Vice President - AC-Smith@wiu.edu
- Mitchell Bremer, Secretary - M-Bremer@wiu.edu
- Dakota Dace, Treasurer - DB-Dace@wiu.edu
- Nichole Miller, Ag Council Rep - NL-Miller@wiu.edu
- Kylie Beaston, Ag Council Rep - KL-Beaston@wiu.edu
- Jared Ekstrand, CBT Council Rep - JP-Ekstrand@wiu.edu